> huh?
> you were in a bar, honky tonks--a business that profits from selling the
> drug alcohol--and you question someoone who wants to use a different drug
> to the state sanctioned one.

hey james, nice one, you said exactly what i wanted to say, but just
couldn't organise it into words properly.. thats probably the drugs : )
but anyway, i'm with bill hicks on this one... each to their own... though
you never see a rampaging group of loved up clubbers beating the cr*p out of
each other..unlike people that take some other 'state sanctioned'
substance..

anyway, lets not start a techno/drugs debate here.. or maybe we should??