i've gotta agree with that.

i hope you didn't  behave hypocritically and refresh yourself with an
alcoholic beverage after 'lecturing' people about taking 'drugs'. drugs are
an important contributor to dance music culture. it would be naive to ignore
that.

conservatives that pay out on weed and stimulant whitegoods whilst happily
sucking down a beer are annoying.

as i enter the older part of my 20's i'm noticing that i'm no longer in the
younger half of the crowd in clubs - you should accept it as a compliment
that people think that you look hip enough to be in the 'know'.

as for derrick - the last 4 or 5 times I've seen him he's been
alright......after i see him I always pull out my old mixes of him from
87-89 on WJLB detroit radio - when he used to work doubles of eddy grant,
into doubles of liasons dangereuses and scratch in 'can u feel it', with lil
louis 'music takes me away' mixed over the top followed by Harry thurman's
disco classic 'underwater' into Todd Terry's 'can u party'....pretty diverse
s%$t mixed in an adventurous way like it should be.........he doesn't really
push the envelope any more for me.

on 5/12/03 10:07 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at