Oh, give me techno, lots of techno in a dark n' smoky nightclub,
Don't fence me in.
Let me ride on the drug of choice that I love,
Don't fence me in.
Let me dance by myself to the 909 thump,
Fill my body with pills until I'm a toxic waste dump,
Then send me off to hospital for a stomach pump,
Don't fence me in.

Apologies to Cole Porter, Roy Rogers and all 313 subscribers

MEK

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      nder.co.uk>                To:       "Rc" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                                  "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      12/05/03 03:54 AM          cc:       "313 Detroit"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                                                 Subject:  RE: (313) Poison of
Babylon (was Derrick May Melbourne)

Sometimes I wonder what Techno or music in general means to people. To me
it means
freedom of expression and yet so many times we are all to eager to state
that OUR way is the best and
only way you should feel or listen to music.

If you take drugs (sorry but Alcohol and cigarrettes are drugs) no problem,
if you don't also no problem......lets get back to basics and love what we
love, the music.

I have been meaning to post something like this for a while as I feel that
sometimes we all miss the whole
idea of techno...remember Techno has no boundaries so why should we..