Jonas Berring's "Emballages" EP on Kompakt is a nice variation on Deepchord
sort of stuff; also worth picking up in that vein are releases on Force Tracks
and a fair few on Gadgets as well.

An EP that came out a couple of months ago that's worth chasing down is Paul St
Hilaire (aka Tikiman) ft Rene Lowe (aka Scion). It's called the Faith EP and is
out on False Tuned records, and if you like the sounds on Deepchord releases
and haven't heard this one you should definitely try to track it down.

Then again, you probably know all this stuff already :)

Brendan
www.lunarselector.com