From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 7:02 PM
To: Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT); 'Brendan Nelson'; synthetic tom;
313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) what's your favorite track/album right now?

that peacefrog 10.100 comp is criminal, so much amazing electronic
music on one release, but then with a back catalogue like theirs how
could they go wrong?

I'd never heard David Alvarado before, but really liked the two
tracks on that comp that he is involved in ('Beautification'
literally dropped my jaw the first time I heard it). Can anyone
recommend any other tracks by him?

Sorry, I think he's from LA not Detroit ;)

At 10:29 am +0000 9/3/04, Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT) wrote:
>RP 12 - "Tobacco Ties" is keeping me smiling at the moment, as is
Peacefrog
>10.100 album.
>
>Quite mellow for me, all good.
>
>RB

Deepchord
>sort of stuff; also worth picking up in that vein are releases on Force
>Tracks and a fair few on Gadgets as well.
>
>An EP that came out a couple of months ago that's worth chasing down is
Paul
>St Hilaire (aka Tikiman) ft Rene Lowe (aka Scion). It's called the
Faith EP
>and is out on False Tuned records, and if you like the sounds on
Deepchord