Like at the weekends gig, we sound checked scion the same as Tom, and the sound
guy was there, so he knows what was about to happen musically.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 June 2004 11:50
To: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Glasgow

It might be that sound guys/girls hear the Basic Channel
tracks and think "hmmm, that's a bit muddy", thus completely
missing the point? It's an unusual and distinctive sound, and
familiar enough to a lot of us, but I can imagine a lot of
sound engineers hearing it and thinking "hmmm, I need to do
a bit of work here"...

Brendan