Yes, I agree. Just because it is popular doesn't mean it shouldn't be
relevant. People forget that Kraftwerk had top 40 hits. I really adore a lot
of the 'French touch', and French house, I think the overall quality is v
hugh and the French have a wonderful eccentricity in the music. Discovery is
a sublime album! Homework is a classic. This latest just disappointed me,
however.