You can play chords?  Can you teach me???!

Jason
On 5 Apr 2006, at 09:13, Tristan Watkins wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kowalsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[313]" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: (313) CD Mixers

If you want to do what turntables do, damn, put a real vinyl record on and do your thing,

Why? Why not save your back and buy more good music by purchasing it digitally while keeping the interface that you like? I'm fully aware that other software does more than a turntable, but I don't particularly need any of that stuff, and I'm happiest with the interface that I've spent 14 years learning. Should I take up the piano if I'm a sax player, just because I can play chords?

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk