I have to second you on the sound at the Pyramid stage, it was incredible.. i got trapped in it's sonic boom for hours listening to the sweet sweet sound sof Rhythm and Sound (paraphrasing the MC there ;)

Mark and Moritz were pulling out the gems all night, but I have to say, the bass on the Burial Mix tracks towards the end of their session were gut wrenching.

My overall first impression of the festival isn't too positive, even though the music was great on the various stages at times (Model 500 - WOW, Kenny Larkin, Shake are always bringing it!), the majority of the crowd left a lot to be desired. A young guy and a girl right next to me in the pit at Model 500 were feeling the rush of their chems, and she proceeded to get down, unzip the dude an well you can only imagine the rest.

I guess i'm just not used to going to big festivals anymore, but I've had enough of glowsticks and baby pacifiers to last me a lifetime. Big up the gurner massive.

P.

Southern Outpost
Sydney - San Francisco - Berlin
http://www.southernoutpost.com