Which club is this?  I moved to Minneapolis about a year ago and haven't
found any good ones yet save the occasional night at the Quest. I guess
I am more concerned about the music than the actual physical space ;-).
  Does anyone know of any clubs in the twin cities where *real* techno
can be heard?

-drew