Hi all.
Using 4D v15.2 on Win 7 and upwards, I have found there are 3 enhancements I
would like 4D to make to selection based list boxes:

- draw boolean fields darker - they are greyed out and very dim, making them
hard to see
- the option to tell the listbox to only show a boolean box if it is True (box
is ticked) like the "blank if null" feature in output lists.
- the option to tell the listbox to only show a date field if it is has a value
(like the "blank if null" feature in output lists).

If others would like those features, please let me know and I'll register a
request with 4D.
Cheers, Keith