​> The join table is working properly, however, I am having a difficult time
> getting the Input forms to work properly, or, maybe a better way to put
it,
> in a way that is more intuitive for an average user. It works, but, it
does
> not "feel" good or coherent.

@Keith
Hello Keith, thank you for the reply. Yes, I did, however, I do not see how
they implemented the join or related record selection for use in the
scenario I am mentioning, which is where I am having my difficulty. I am
sure it is a common scenario, I am just missing something :)

@Chip
> (simple) a button labeled 'People' which when clicked opens a new
> window (process) showing a listing

Hello Chip, thank you for the reply and the outline/concept in general. I
will experiment with that now, that has put me in the correct direction.

@Chuck
> You will need to know if a person ca belong to more than one company.
> How do you identify Charles Miller (me) if you have 3 in your db.

Hello Chuck, I think you are referring to there being 3 Charles Millers,
all different people, but, same name?

If yes, then that means the list box or whatever I present to user, also
includes additional identifing information, such as a location or some
other unique type of detail?

If that is not what you meant, then I don't understand how you mean it.
Because there should never be 3 idential records for one individual. right
:)

@all
due to the nature of a mailing list, maybe I should make a seperate post
for this
Other than asking on this list, are there other places to discover
examples, in-depth discussion about things like this (best practices, pros,
cons of particular solutions etc?​​)​​

Thank you to all that responded, I will spend some time on this and revert
back.