Keith C., Keith B, Chuck M, and Chip S.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to walk me through some of the concepts of the join table and the UI interface Mechanics.

I made it through a rough working model with your advice, now, I will go back and do it all from scratch (a few times :) to make sure I really got it.

I am still understanding the manual relations (as chip mentioned), and which events to use where for totals, updating/modifying fields etc. The drag and drop UI is a new concept for me, I had no idea...neat.

All the best.