really the solution for your own work environment is a macro key utility
Like the old Quikeys

Then for the most part you can define your own - even (again mostly)
for key strokes that 4D does not give you access to.

I say mostly, as I have NOT figured a way to get <enter> to step into a
method and have to use F8