Depends on your application.  Is it all data entry and record manipulation? If
so, hardly any benefit will be seen from compiling.

If it's code intensive, array intensive, object intensive, etc. then you'll see
a big improvement. I'd say the differences between interpreted and compiled
code remain the same but the baseline of interpreted performance has shifted
WAY up... so it may not even matter to your users.

Jeff