Hi Piotr,

I would advise JSON or rather 4D objects. 4D objects and JSON are not exactly
the same, but very closely related. JSON is actually a text representation of a
4D object. The 4D debugger handles objects nicely too. You can store your data
into a 4D object and then retrieve the values in your 4D Write area using your
proposed commands. Unfortunately there is no dot notation (yet) available.
But if your needs are not too complex, you could easily implement a basic
version yourself.

HTH
Koen

Op 29-mrt.-2017, om 09:02 heeft Piotr Chabot Stadhouders via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Has anybody already done "my new way" and have experience with this?
> Does this make sense or is there a better way to do this?
> Is JSON for example a better alternative over XML?

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65
9910 Knesselare