Hi Koen,

The reason I tend to XML is that I am planning to generate the merge data in
Oracle
Only since Oracle 12c plus there are some JSON functions
So as I see it XML is kind of the standard in Oracle

Have you done something like I am planning to do in 4D Write?
I am hoping for someone having already done this and saving me some pitfalls.

Gr,

Piotr