Hi Tim,

Thanks for the info.  That follows everything I've read so far.
It seems to me that the action when the user clicks is dependent on the
mail client, and that's the rub.
Only basic web functions are going to be generally available.

I'm doing something similar now regarding closing the browser window.
[Just like your next message that just came in.]
This works in Edge, Chrome, Safari, and iOS Safari, but not Firefox.

<script>
  function loaded() {
    window.setTimeout(CloseMe, 2000);
  }