OK. I figured it out. The sample code in the picker method calls TimePicker SET
STEP in the On Load form event. That does not work. Apparently it has to be
called after the form is loaded. So I set a timer and am call all the setup
commands in the On Timer event. Works now.

Also if you are passing a default value, be sure to assign it to the picker
after you have set the step or it will be handled with the default step and
might get rounded to fit the step.

BTW, I had a typo in my original message. 45 mins is not a valid step for the
picker. It should have red 15 mins.

John

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 3:14 PM, John Baughman via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have been using this for a very long time and always with a 45 min step.
> Now I need to set it to a 10 min step Y calling..
>
>       TimePicker SET STEP ($ObjectName;?00:10:00?)
>
> Nothing happens. It stays at 45 mins.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> John
>

> John Baughman