Ronald:

Thank you for the info about Macstadium. I'd known of macminicolo.com but
didn't know about the troubles getting machines set up there.

Your point about hurricanes in FL and GA is noted and that's the attraction
to having a data center in the desert Southwest or in the heartland.

I like it that they did a clean install at no extra charge. That's
*excellent* customer service.

My client and I will be talking this week and I'll pass this information
along to them.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902