Glad to help out Douglas.

FYI, Macminicolo is now the Las Vegas operation of Macstadium, so you may
find that they've raised their service standards there  ... it depends on
how "hands on" the Atlanta management became after the merger.  The guy I
dealt with in Las Vegas, who's still in the picture, made me feel like he
was mostly interested in getting my money, rather than my business, which
made me wonder how responsive he'd be if issues came up.

I had a very different experience with the Macstadium folks in Atlanta;
they were helpful from the outset.  They also appeared to have a larger
number of hands on deck, and all of their support people that I've dealt
with have been great.

(You'll note that at the bottom of Macminicolo's marketing web page they
mention they're "a Macstadium company";  still, they have a distinct
marketing presence.  But if you go to the Macstadium website, you'll see
that they offer three data centers, in Atlanta, Las Vegas and Dublin.  The
Las Vegas center is actually Macminicolo.)

Best regards,
Ron