Did you also see the 4D Server UI stop updating? I'm referring to the server
monitor user interface that graphs the CPU time, etc.

When this has happened to our mirror servers, those graphs stop updating. The
server can still be manipulated, but those graphs don't update and the stored
procedure has stopped.

--
Jeffrey Kain
jeffrey.k...@gmail.com