Thanks Tom, much appreciated.

It looks promising and I shall try it out.

Carl

>Hi Carl,

>Based on what you said you wanted, I think what you need is to use the 4D
HTTP client commands to post an HTTP Request to your web server from your
standalone 4D app.

>It would be the equivalent of having 4D fill out a form in a browser and
submit it to your web server. No 4D tags would be involved. To your web
server, it can be processed just like a submitted form.

>Look in the 4D Language reference of the version you are using, and look
under the HTTP Client theme. You'll probably use the HTTP Request command