Customer has installed our merged app (built using 4D v13) on his PC
(Windows 7 with the latest updates installed).
When he tries to run it he gets the message "Are you sure you want to open
the structure file in read only mode?"
He clicks OK and it crashes (crash report below).

I guess it's a permissions issue. The application is installed in the
user's Programs (x86) folder.
I've read threads on this topic, but they all relate to MacOS.

Of course it works perfectly well on my Windows 7 machine ...

Any ideas?

Pat

Crash report:

*Problem signature:*

  Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH

  Application Name:                             CatBase.exe

  Application Version:                           13.5.158.796

  Application Timestamp:                     533d4451

  Fault Module Name:                          Kernel.dll

  Fault Module Version:                        0.0.0.0

  Fault Module Timestamp:                  533d30ee

  Exception Code:                                  c0000005

  Exception Offset:                                000610f6

  OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4

  Locale ID:                                             2057

  Additional Information 1:                  f93a

  Additional Information 2:
f93a83e2cef46e5456c5d9b38578601b

  Additional Information 3:                  e979
  Additional Information 4:
e97933ce96e1d559a7a0540a99b09832

CatBase - Top Dog in Data Publishing
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889