It also depends upon when doc was created. Sometimes the O/S needs time to
update itself. I have found that occasionally I have created a document and I
have to wait via a repeat loop that looks like this

Create document
DocFound_B:=false
repeat
delay process(current process;60)
test to see of document found Use document list in the directory and check for
the file
if(found)
DocFound_B:=true
end if

until((not(DocFound_B))

 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.