> Is there some 4D parameter that it gives more priority to the clients
> than the server.

Are you running the clients and the servers on the same computer?

There are such settings. I forgot where they are in 4D v12, maybe under
database settings. Some things also to look at is cache size, if it is set to
high or to low this can cause slowdowns as well. There are a lot of other
things that can slow down your application on the client.

From my experience, I have found that performance problems are usually with the
way things are coded, not always just a server setting. Proper database
indexing and writing server friendly code... there are dozens of coding
techniques that should be used for client/server that don’t matter as much when
creating a single user application

Neil

--
Neil Dennis
4D Developer since 1990

GreaText - Designing Software for the Way You Work
716 East 1850 N
North Ogden, UT 84414

mailto:npden...@greatext.com
http://www.greatext.com/