Hi folks,

I am working on a Windows tablet application where I am using RESTful services
between a 4D App and a 4D Webserver.

I have now hit a snag when I try and pass images back to the server with the
HTTP client.  The package is being truncated due to the image size.  I read the
docs and under On Web Connection it states that there is a 32K limit on the
body.  So I am thinking how can I do this.

I look at another part of the docs and under WEB GET HTTP BODY it specifies
that the body parameter can receive up to 2GB of text.

Clearly I am not understanding something?

The weird thing is that the POST sometimes works but usually not?

Regards,  Dougie

telekinetix Limited- J. Douglas Cryer
Phone : 01234 761759  Mobile : 07973 675 218
2nd Floor Broadway House, 4-6 The Broadway, Bedford MK40 2TE
Email : jdcr...@telekinetix.com <mailto:jdcr...@telekinetix.com>  Web :
http://www.telekinetix.com <http://www.telekinetix.com/>