Not trying a compiled DB.

I simply create a new database and then try Run->Start Web Server, and then I
get “The database cannot be published”. That’s it, no error code, nothing.

Now I’ve downloaded and installed V16R5 and the result is the same.

I’ll try the hotfix to see if anything changes.

--
Julio Carneiro
jjfo...@gmail.com