Fellow 4D developers,

it is with great sadness, that I have to inform you, that Ortwin Zillgen has
passed away end of last week.
Suddenly, unexpectedly and far to early at the young age of 64.

Ortwin was known to many of us for his interesting and innovative ideas for
interfaces, anything to do with cartography and mastery of subforms, his garish
striped shirts and baggy yellow jacket, but most of all, as an all-around great
guy to hang out with and talk of 4d, art, and anything that comes to mind.
I have known him for many years and never saw him without that wide friendly
grin on his face, I will miss it.

4d tech support all over the world will painfully feel his absence and an
urgent need to stock up on staff.

He will be missed dearly and we wish him godspeed whichever tricky subform he
may be heading to.

All the best to y’all and stay safe

Alex Heintz

PS: I will pass on any condolences from the nug to his family