Hi All,

I would like to seek some help/advise on an XML issue in 4Dv15 on Windows.

I have an app that is currently running in v11.  XML transmission via the
consumption of a hosted web service is working well.
User decides to upgrade their server from Windows Server 2008r2 to 2012 and
from v11 to v15.

XML transmission from the v11 database when ported over to the new staging
server continues to work well.  For the converted v15 application, running on
the same staging server, everything works except the XML transmission.  Same
server, same port, soap URL, same web service yet it works on v11 works but not
v15.

On v15, the Web Service Call command returns with the OK variable not equal to
1  and a soap server not reachable response.

Have tried comparing all the settings between the two 4D versions to make them
similar but to no avail.  Does anyone have any encounters with this issue or
what could possibly have gone awry with the Web Service Call command in v15?

Thanks,
Ronnie
Tarawerkz