Thanks, Spencer.

I added the ports to the Firewall and now it works.

I am a Mac user, and not that familiar with the Windows Firewall.

Just curious: do you connect on a daily basis with 4D client? How many users?
What would you suggest to be the minimal configuration on AWS (RAM, cores) for
it to run fast enough?

Regards,

Rudy Mortier
0475 440 633