Yes, you should rename or remove the public key file from the folder as stated
in the referred article.

I see no reason why 4D Server should not be able to support wildcard
certificates.

Does the server give any error after you remove the public key file and if yes,
whats the error message ?

Kind Regards
Pascal Geuns
QualitySSL

Meet me on LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalgeuns <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalgeuns>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalgeuns
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalgeuns>>

QualitySSL Certificates for your 4D Server, visit
http://www.qualityssl.com/ <http://www.qualityssl.com/>