Thanks Lahav, that works.

I’m using an Entity Selection to display on a Listbox and I needed to include
some related field columns.
Using relation names did the trick.

This is all generic code written a long time ago and I’m upgrading it to
V17+ORDA.

As a thank you for the tip, here is some code to get a Relation name, given 2
related tables…

Julio Carneiro
jjfo...@gmail.com