I suppose it could be "nice" to have such a feature,
indeed there were hints on the forums that it is in the pipeline,
but I think it is important to stop and consider why the feature is not
available at this point in time.

code is never tokenised in ORDA.
as developers, we should embrace it, not fight it.

suppose you have some code like:

Table_1.someRelatedTable_2.someAttribute

you can refactor someRelatedTable_2 (using a different table, switching from
local to remote, persistent database to variable, etc.) without changing any
code.

ORDA is supposed to serve as an abstraction layer.

it goes against the paradigm to have code that depends on the implementation of
"someRelatedTable_2".

2018/07/31 17:10、Julio Carneiro via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com<mailto:4d_tech@lists.4d.com>>のメール:
Is there a way to get that?