Hi Chuck,

Sure it works. We use it with 4D v16 on Windows.

It is mentioned in the language reference:
http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.4/Integration-of-PDFCreator-driver-under-Windows.300-3978065.en.html
But I think the example has a mistake. The second parameter of the SET PRINT
OPTION command should be 3 (=PDF) not 2.

I cannot test right away (I'm on Mac), but I saw in my code I put the command
with 2 in comment and I have this line with 3.

Kind regards,
Koen

> Op 12 sep. 2018, om 16:03 heeft Charles Miller via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Are you stating this now works on windows 10. that would be great.I will
> have to write code to test for OS on windows, so I can continue to use PD
> creator on older machines

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65