We are using both pdfCreator and Win10’s “Print to PDF” printers - pdfCreator
for pre-Win10 machines.
It switches according to the OS version.

Discovered a couple of days ago that the Win10 printer creates huge pdf files
in comparison to pdfCreator.
One report containing graph images is around 200KB from pdfCreator and is over
8MB with Print to PDF.
This report is sent as an attachment to an email created by 4D
InternetCommands, and the large pdf will not send (error 10046 is given but
it’s really because the attachment is too big).

We switched to using “Print to PDF” (where possible) when we suddenly started
having problems with pdfCreator running in an RDP connection to the cloud that
uses WinServer 2016 (both 4D v15.2 and v17).
Not sure why it started playing up but I though a simple switch to “Print to
PDF” would solve the problems - except now we have the file size problem.
Hardly anything is ever straight forward...

BTW, print preview in v17 seems to have a problem as well when RDP access is
used - it just doesn’t display anything after the print has finished (haven’t
figured out why yet).
Cheers, Keith