This may be related to other thread - Defining and documenting objects - as
it is related to scope of new objects: I am playing a bit with 4D v17, and,
if I understand it correctly, I can pass around shared objects and shared
collection between processes (and workers, but I am not that far yet.)

However, how I pass around entity selections? It does not seems I can pass
them as a parameter (new process will get null.) I tested to declare entity
selection as shared object, but it does not work either.

I am trying to do something like global named selection. Examples that,
say, pass selections to workers pass a condition to build a selection. This
seems to restricting.

Am I overlooking something obvious?

--

Peter Bozek