No it is just painful let’s assume for some reason record in a many table where
assigns to wrong main table which would you rather type in to fix 145764 or a
32 character UUID
In my opinion the journal aspect should have been hidden by 4D and the UUID
field should have been there but hidden

Regards

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone