I'm pretty sure the problem hasn't any relation to 4D. A quick search with the
engine of your choice shows many results: "Excel The picture is too large and
will be truncated"
e.g.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_excel-mso_win10/error-the-picture-is-too-large-and-will-be/fc8f6431-13c8-47f2-a4ee-2e8c04e50227

In short: The user should delete the temp folder and all clipboard items.

Regards
Lutz