Hello Bernd,

Your solution seemed much more elegant than mine, which was to cut and use
a named selection, but for some reason it doesn't work for me. The boolean
variable that I'm clicking on goes grey and nothing else changes. If I
click another window and come back the boolean and the rows do update.

Any ideas about what might be different?

I tried HIDE WINDOW / SHOW WINDOW which caused a flicker but not a redraw
as did HIDE PROCESS / SHOW PROCESS.

I also tried Open Window / CLOSE WINDOW... didn't work.

This does work with some side effects, especially if the user has scrolled
down...

CUT NAMED SELECTION(Current form table->;"tempNS")
USE NAMED SELECTION("tempNS")
HIGHLIGHT RECORDS

Thanks from North Carolina,
Alan Tilson