Hello Chip,
Thank you for your response and I must not have been clear in the other
thread. Don't know why the thread got split?
I did try some On Timer approaches but not yours exactly.
But for me HIGHLIGHT RECORDS works by itself as a replacement for REDRAW
WINDOW!
Very simple and apparently pretty efficient.
Cheers!
Alan