Folks,

I recently inherited a VERY, VERY old database that uses the DisplayList
plugin. They need this updated to run in 4D v16.

Before reinvented the wheel…

I was wondering if anyone has written a component/set of code that replaces the
functionality of DisplayList (this is a volunteer effort - therefore, they
can’t afford a new AreaList license - I see that DisplayList has been rolled
into AreaList now).

All they need is the ability to select from a dialog with 3 arrays in it and
return the multiple rows that were selected by the user in a returning array.

Foundation Shell has the command Fnd_List_ChoiceList which would be perfect,
but it was designed only for a single row selection.

I need the option of multiple row selection from the old DisplayList.

Thanks,
Walt