Walt,
Not sure how much hiding of the listbox(es) Foundation does, as I do
not use it...

but if can get access to the listbox(es) before display, and after user
interaction
you can loop over the displayed arrays looking for the value of TRUE

Before display:
Set the listbox(es) Selection Mode (property) to multiple.
NOTE: I do not have v16's documentation handy, but as of v15 it is not
possible to set the selection mode on a listbox via code. In v16 this
maybe possible.

In code after user dialog acceptance:

Repeat
  $Found := Find in array(Listbox_Name;True)

  if ($Found>0)
   append to array($User_Selected_Row_Numbers;$Found)
  end if

  // alternatively
  if ($Found > 0)
   Do_stuff_with_Selected_Row
  end if

until ($Found < 0)
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 15:05:42 -0800, Walt Nelson via 4D_Tech wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I recently inherited a VERY, VERY old database that uses the
> DisplayList plugin. They need this updated to run in 4D v16.
>
> Before reinvented the wheel…
>
> I was wondering if anyone has written a component/set of code that
> replaces the functionality of DisplayList (this is a volunteer effort
> - therefore, they can’t afford a new AreaList license - I see that
> DisplayList has been rolled into AreaList now).
>
> All they need is the ability to select from a dialog with 3 arrays in
> it and return the multiple rows that were selected by the user in a
> returning array.
>
> Foundation Shell has the command Fnd_List_ChoiceList which would be
> perfect, but it was designed only for a single row selection.
>
> I need the option of multiple row selection from the old DisplayList.
>
> Thanks,
> Walt

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'