If you want the easiest path to replace the DisplayList plugin I would highly
recommend Tony’s DisplayList4D.

ALL of the Displaylist plugin commands are replicated in the component. For
example SetListHeaders becomes DL_SetlistHeaders, SetListButtons becomes
DL_SetListButtons, etc. So it is really easy to do a global find and replace.

 I think the majority of the component commands and functions work exactly as
they did in the plugin so require nothing more to be done. So your
multi-selection requirement works exactly as it does in the plugin..

There are, however, several that work a bit differently. For example the
DisplayList now DL_Displaylist function has an extra parameter to start and the
arrays are passed as pointers instead of array names, without a 15 army limit.

There are enhancements as well, more than 1 hidden array for example. I use
DisplayList in all of my databases, actually cannot live without it. When in
2014 I could no longer use the DisplayList plugin, I had already let go of
ArealistPro in favor of native 4D list boxes. So Tony;s component was a
godsend. It was really quite easy to implement, extremely well written and
documented. Certainly quicker and easier than any other approach.

John