If I understand you correctly,
you are sharing the raw .ics files, not running a caldev server.

In this case, while I am not using the newest version of OS X Server,
you can/should still be able to share these files.
Create a mount point. Setup a user group with access, and add existing
users.

This should work from either OS X Server, or simple OS X desktop.

From OS X Desktop:
 Create the folder
 open System preferences - Sharing
  turn on file sharing
  drag, or navigate to the folder to be shared, adding it to the shared
folders
  add user(s) and/or User groups

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 19:27:59 -0500, Mitchell Shiller via 4D_Tech wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For years I have generated read only .ics files from data in 4D.
> These were then stored on a share point on my OSX Server. Well, now
> Apple has removed almost all features from Server. (In fact, I have
> now installed it).  I would like to still serve up the .ics files so
> that they can be subscribed to on the desktops and iPhones,etc.
>
> Anyone know how if and how that can be done on 4D Server?
>
> Thanks and happy new year to all.
>
> Mitch
>
> Sent from my iPad
Gas is for washing parts