> Le 8 janv. 2019 à 21:47, Chip Scheide via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a
> écrit :
>
> given a pointer to a table, or a pointer to a field of a table,
> I want to be able, for the current record of this table, to :

Hi Chip,
I use this for foreign keys:

//DB_getForeignKeys (aTable_p)
$parentTable_l:=Table($1)
$FKarray_p:=$2
CLEAR VARIABLE($FKarray_p->)
For ($table_l;1;Get last table number)
        Case of
                : (Not(Is table number valid($table_l)))
                : ($table_l=$parentTable_l)
        Else
                For ($field_l;1;Get last field number($table_l))
                        If (Is field number valid($table_l;$field_l))
                                GET RELATION
PROPERTIES($table_l;$field_l;$destinationTable_l;$destinationField_l)
                                If ($parentTable_l=$destinationTable_l)
                                        APPEND TO
ARRAY($FKarray_p->;Field($table_l;$field_l))
                                End if
                        End if
                End for
        End case
End for
$0:=Size of array($FKarray_p->)

Primary is easier, just loop through fields of the start table and check if a
relation exists for the current one (as above).

--
Arnaud de Montard