Hi All,

V17R4 Mac

I have an interface with an Listbox on the left side and four text variables on
the right.

When I drag over the text areas I want the variable to reflect that It’s in a
receptive drop state. I am dragging some concatenated data that drops on top of
the variable. This works but I need to reflect from a UI perspective that
something can happen.

The only thing I could find in the NUG was:

_O_DRAG AND DROP PROPERTIES($srcObject;$srcElement;$srcProcess)

If ($srcObject=$1)
        $0:=0
Else
        $0:=-1
End if

I think I would like to see the variable get hi lighted or something. But
nothing happens and I don’t recall if I have to do something else?

Note: I am also in process of learning to use the pasteboard to get rid of the
obsolete command. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John…