Hi All,

Windows 4D v17R4 Engined running under Windows 10 Home.

I cannot see any examples or tech tips or 4D NUG where it’s mentioned that a
build of an engined version of my app creates two folders like:

STR# 10135, 18 -> Appname.4dbase -> includes the .4DC/.4DIndy files
STR# 10135, 19 -> Appname -> includes executable

It’s like 4D was looking for some string resource and couldn’t find them and so
named the folders as “STR@#…”

Maybe someone at 4D could let me know if this is normal for a windows build? If
not what can I do to fix?

Appreciate,
John...