In case anyone is wondering.  I just installed one of these P4800X drives in
our backup server and ran a test conversion of our datafile from v13 to v17.
The datafile is 67gb and the index is about 25gb.  4D has 120gb ram allocated
and running on Windows Server 2016.

Previously, I was converting the datafile on a HighPoint SSD7101A-1 NVMe M.2
RAID Controller with 4x Samsung 960 Pro drives in Raid 0.  The conversion was
taking about 130 minutes.  After swapping out this HighPoint RAID with a single
P4800X drive and running the same conversion I was able to cut the conversion
down to about 80 minutes.

I hope this is valuable to somebody else.

Thanks
Justin Will