I do have PDF Viewer, but on Windows you can’t print from an off-screen area,
which means yo have to display the pdf on a form before printing it.

I forgot to mention that I need to just “print” and external PDF. Printing has
to happen in background and in some cases for 4D Server. So, no user interface
allowed.

@Luc Devar, QPDF, also from pluggers.nl, does not support printing on Windows.

So, none of Rob’s plugins work in my case.

> On Mar 19, 2019, at 9:29 AM, UKVetDerm via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> RE:  There is another plugin from pluggers.nl which handles viewing and
> printing of pdf documents too: PDFViewer. I have been using it on macOS for
> years. Excellent support from Rob for the rare occasions I needed it.
>
> I would second this!
>
> Steve

Julio Carneiro
jjfo...@gmail.com